A bit seedy...
- 200g of shelled pistachios, pumpkin seeds, flaked almonds and ground almonds according to your taste and roughly chopped or left whole, according to preference
- 3 tbsp. milled seeds (I used Aldi's milled linseeds with sesame seeds, dried blueberries and raspberries)
- 200g rolled oats
- 300g agave syrup (you could use runny honey)
- 2 tbsp. rapeseed oil
- 150g dried chopped apricots
- Heat the oven to 190o/fan 170o/Gas 5
- Line a shallow, 20cm baking tin with baking paper
- Place all ingredients into a large bowl
- Mix well
- Spread into the prepared tin, smooth out the surface with a silicon spoon or your hands (might be quite sticky)
- Bake for 20 minutes (keep an eye for over-browning)
- Leave until completely cold before cutting into bars
Will keep in an airtight container for about 4 or 5 days. Don't put into the fridge!